- M5 to West Country, then take the A38 towards Plymouth, continue along for approximately 25 minutes.
- Turn off at Wrangaton Cross signed Ermington, Ugborough, and Modbury.
- Turn LEFT off slip road and continue until you reach crossroads.
- Go straight over and follow signs to Loddiswell.
- Continue on this road until you come to California Cross, turn left just after service station, towards Loddiswell.
- Continue on this road through Loddiswell down into a valley and up the steep hill. After a mile or so you will come to crossroads at the brow of a hill.
- Turn right (Sorley Green Cross), follow the road, go straight over at the mini roundabout and through the village of Churchstow.
- At the next roundabout, go straight over towards Bantham.
- Continue on this road into Bantham (very narrow at times with passing places).
- On approaching Bantham there is a village sign – ‘Bantham – please drive slowly’ – Longfield is opposite this sign on the right-hand side.
Latest from the Blog
Read our blog and find out more about the area